Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day 5DFly Images to PDF Converter tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from 5DFly Images to PDF Converter by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how 5DFly Images to PDF Converter snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
5DFly Images to PDF converter is a batch processing converter to convert images into PDF to significantly improve the images PDF conversion efficiency.
- Convert multiple images into one PDF file.
- Convert each photo into individual PDF files in batch.
- Supports multiple image types including jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, gif, tif and tga.
- Supports batch text watermark on all images.
- Supports JPG Quality Percent definition.
- Supports flexible customized output setting, user can specify the paper size, like Image Size,
A3, A4, A5, or self-defined.
- The output orientation can be chosen between portrait and landscape.
- The resolution DPI can be adjusted.
- Save and load batch image list.
- Supports images sorting i.e. PDF page ordering by mouse-drag of the image thumbnail.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of 5DFly Images to PDF Converter. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.