Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for ABCJ. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from ABCJ by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how ABCJ snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
ABCJ is a pure-Java editor, player and librarian for music files stored using Chris Walshaw's ABC notation.
• ABCJ maintains a library of ABC files. Once a tune book (ABC file) has been added to the library it is retained in the list of tune books for immediate access. A tune book can also be named independently of the file name to allow a more descriptive title to be shown.
• Tunes from many tune books (ABC files) can be organized into tune lists which can then be printed in toto.
• The ABC is checked as it is being keyed in, there's no need to do anything other than type.
• The musical score is also generated as the ABC is being keyed in, again, there's no need to do anything other than type.
• Individual tunes can be played.
• Tune list, tune books, or individual tunes can be printed.
• The complete library of tune books (ABC files) can be searched.
There is also a minimal function applet version of ABCJ which can be accessed within a web browser.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of ABCJ. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.