Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day ActiveSync Remote Display tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from ActiveSync Remote Display by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how ActiveSync Remote Display snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Display Pocket PC applications on your desktop or laptop without needing any device side configuration.
Include into the Windows Mobile Developer Power Toys.
The Windows Mobile Developer Power Toys help you develop and test your Windows Mobile applications.
The Power Toys include:
* Emulator ActiveSync Connection Tool - Allows Activesync to connect to your Emulator session from Visual Studio .NET 2003.
* ActiveSync Remote Display - Display Pocket PC applications on your desktop or laptop without needing any device side configuration.
* CECopy - Command line tool for copying files to the device currently connected to desktop ActiveSync.
* Convert PPC DAT to SP XML - Command line tool for generating Smartphone CABWizSP XML docs from existing Pocket PC CAB files.
* Hopper - User input stress simulator.
* JShell - UI version of the Platform Builder Target Control Window.
* PPC Command Shell - Command shell for the Pocket PC 2003 device.
* RAPI Debug - Displays detailed information about currently running processes.
* RAPI Start - Command line tool to remotely start an application on your Pocket PC from your desktop.
* TypeIt - Send characters/strings to the Smartphone 2003 Emulator via ActiveSync.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of ActiveSync Remote Display. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.