Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Advanced Installer by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Advanced Installer snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Advanced Installer is a powerful and easy to use setup authoring tool which offers full Windows Installer support and more. You can configure every aspect of your installer through a simple graphical user interface or through its command line.
Some of the major features it offers are:
- A dialog editor with beautiful themes
- Windows Installer patches
- Multilingual installers with full localization support
- Application virtualization
- A Repackager for capturing existing installers and more
- Full Internet Information Services (IIS) support
- A licensing module for adding license registration support to your application
- A built-in Updater application for handling your updates automatically
- Import from Visual Studio,InstallShield LE, WiX, Eclipse, Inno Setup, NSIS and regular MSI/MSM packages
- XML, INI and text files editors
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Advanced Installer. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.