Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Affiliatly tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Affiliatly. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Affiliatly by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Affiliatly snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Affiliatly is an affiliate tracking software and an easy way to start your own affiliate program.
Using the app you will have fully functional affiliate program and panel, where you can control and manage your affiliate partners. With working affiliate program, you let other people build links, market and promote your shop.
With Affiliatly you can
- view visits and orders made by users who come to your site from affiliate links
- upload banners for your affiliates to use and promote your shop
- control and see affiliates stats
- pay earnings to affiliates through PayPal
- manage affiliates earning percentage and cookie duration globally or for specific partner
- choose how affiliates earn money - by user visit or by order
- block inactive affiliates
- customise the app to look like your shop
- write/edit the texts for the login, registration, faq pages of the program (basic formatting and images are supported)
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Affiliatly. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.