Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Air Sharing by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Air Sharing snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Air Sharing lets you bring your documents with you — without bringing your computer. Air Sharing will mount your iOS device as a Wifi drive on your desktop computer. The drive can also be accessed from your web browser. You can drag and drop files between your device and your desktop, and view and email documents in multiple common formats.
If you upgrade to Air Sharing Pro (available as an in-app purchase), you will unlock even more features:
- Print documents (via printers shared by Mac OS X 10.5+ or Linux)
- Connect to your computer directly (for Windows, requires free desktop app)
- Mount remote file servers (MobileMe iDisk, WebDAV, FTP, FTPS, and SSH/SFTP)
- Custom bookmarks
- PDF table of contents, page thumbnails
- Download files from the web
- Get and Save Photo Library images
- File operations (Copy, Paste, Move, Rename, New Folder)
- Zip and Unzip
- Search by File name
- Playlist interface for audio files
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Air Sharing. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.