Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for AkelPad. It captures screen, selection, text of the document and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by document content or looking through thumbnail list.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from AkelPad by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how AkelPad snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
A simple notepad-like text editor with many features. It is designed to be a small and fast. User interface in 20 languages.
* Single window (SDI), multi-window (MDI) and pseudo multi-window modes (PMDI);
* Editing of files, which size is more than 64K (generally speaking, size isn't theoretically limited);
* Full support of Unicode strings on Unicode systems (NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Seven);
* Support of Unicode codepages (UTF-8, UTF-16LE, UTF-16BE, UTF-32LE, UTF-32BE);
* Support of any codepage installed in the system;
* Support of DOS/Windows, Unix and Mac newline formats;
* Preview file open;
* Correct pseudographics displaying;
* Column text selection;
* Multi-level undo;
* Fast search/replace text strings;
* Remember file codepage and caret position;
* Printing of a document and print preview;
* Support of language modules;
* Plugins support (syntax highlighting, folding, auto-completion, scripts execution, keyboard macros and much more).
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of AkelPad. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.