Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for AnkiApp. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from AnkiApp by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how AnkiApp snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
AnkiApp is a simple, efficient, flashcard app that lets you study at your own pace, whenever you have time. Study sessions are as quick as 1 minute or less. It works on phones, tablets, and desktop browsers, and synchronizes automatically between all your devices.
Use it to learn a language or other subject while waiting in line, commuting on the subway, or while your coffee brews in the morning.
• Prioritizes your flashcards, automatically, based on how well you know them. Has you spend the most time on flashcards you know least well, for maximum time efficiency.
• Bite-sized study sessions let you make progress in under a minute.
• Gives you percentage and letter grades based on your performance, so you can watch yourself improve.
• Automatic cloud synchronization of study progress that never results in conflict.
• Works offline, e.g. in the subway or on an airplane; syncs automatically when you’re back online.
• Access millions of flashcards hosted by Cram.com and Quizlet.
• Import your decks made with Anki.
• Import shared decks from Anki Web.
• Create and edit flashcards on your device.
• Flashcards can contain images and audio.
• Study flashcards front-to-back, back-to-front, and more; useful for learning vocabulary in a new language.
• Tag your flashcards and do “filtered reviews” that focus on flashcards with selected tags.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of AnkiApp. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.