Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from ANts P2P by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
ANts P2P realizes a third generation P2P net. It protects your privacy while you are connected and it makes you not trackable, hiding your identity (ip) and crypting everything you are sending/receiving from others
- Open Source Java implementation (GNU-GPL license)
Multiple sources download
- Swarming from partial files
- Automatic resume and sources research over the net
- Search by hash, string and structured query
- Completely Object-Oriented routing protocol
- Point to Point secured comunication: DH(512)-AES(128)
- EndPoint to EndPoint secured comunication: DH(512)-AES(128)
- Serverless GWebCache-based peer dicovery procedure
- IRC based peer discovery system
- IRC embeded chat system
- Full text search of indexed documents (pdf, html, txt, doc etc)
- Distributed/Decentralized Search engine
- HTTP tunneling
- ANts allow P2P communications through any kind of HTTP Proxy
- ANts allow P2P communications through any kind of NAT or traffic filtering system
End users MUST AGREE THEY ARE USING A TOOL DEVELOPED FOR UNIVERSITY RESEARCH PURPOUSES that comes with NO WARRANTY.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of ANts P2P. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.