Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Apict tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Apict by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Apict snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Apict lets you add the unique "instant camera" look to your photos.
• take a new photo or select an existing one,
• crop and rotate the photo to select the area to work on,
• "Tag" the picture (add pencil handwritten text effect),
• apply the unique instant camera effect,
• save the result in high resolution,
• share it on Facebook, Twitter and Flickr directly from the app
Apict can also be launched directly from the Windows Phone built-in photo application, through the “extras” menu.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Apict. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.