Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Appszito. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Appszito by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Appszito snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Appszito is a best way to search for apps from different app stores and finding deals for Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone apps.
The important features of the Appszito Android app:
1) App Search
- Discover cool apps and top games in multiple Android app stores
- Fast search over the entire Android Ecosystem
- Appszito is the best app discovery tool for Android apps from
multiple Android app stores. It allows you to easily find the best
apps in the Market, the free apps and downloads, the price drops and
- One can search apps using the functions they perform. Our relational
app search algorithm helps users to discover relevant apps from
multiple android app stores.
2) Filter apps by free apps, paid apps
- One can filter the app search result set by Free Apps and Paid apps.
3) Android App Deals
- Find best and latest deals on android apps from multiple android app
stores. Find top Android apps with a price drop.
- Users can bookmark apps for future use.
5) Share App with your friends
- It lets you share best apps or hot deals on apps with friends and
followers thru social media sites like facebook, twitter, gmail,
google+, Linkedin etc using the #tags. It will help your friends and
followers to discover new apps.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Appszito. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.