Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day AppTicker tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for AppTicker. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from AppTicker by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how AppTicker snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
AppTicker enables you to find the latest price reductions on the App Store, to get information about the price history of individual apps and to place certain apps on your personal watchlist.
AppTicker uses a web-service to check prices several times each hour. This means you are always up-to-date, and can take advantage of time-limited special offers and price reductions.
What does AppTicker offer?
* Tips area for especially hot bargains
- Free: latest, free and highly-rated
- Paid: latest, paid but still much cheaper than normal
- Extra tips: the best bargains and recommendations from the past few days
* Special offer area with all price reductions
- Free: latest, free bargains
- Paid: latest, paid bargains
- Categories: all bargains sorted by category
* Top area
- App of the day: as the name suggests ;-)
- Free: the most-downloaded free apps
- Paid: the most-downloaded paid apps
- Free: the newest free apps
- Paid: the newest paid apps
* "Watch" area
- No need to register
- Powerful watch functions and watchlists for your ideal apps, meaning you can react quickly if the price is reduced for a limited period, for example
- Additional traffic-light system shows immediately which apps are now at your ideal price or have fallen in price
- Displays the price difference between the current price and your ideal price
- Your own personal list for developers of your favourite apps with the latest offers and updates
- Displays the watchlists of other AppTicker users – particularly good for discovering other interesting apps
- Sync between different devices
- Push notifications in the event of a price reduction
* Powerful search features
- Search by app title
- Search by developer name
- Choose between free or paid apps
* Numerous options and settings
- iTunes country
- Filter by category or filter for iPhone, iPad or Mac apps
- Filter by developer
- Push notifications, time and type
- 5 colour skins
- Help and FAQs
- Direct contact with support
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of AppTicker. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.