Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Argente StartUp Manager tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Argente StartUp Manager by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Argente StartUp Manager snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Argente - StartUp Manager is a utility that displays all the applications that start with Windows.
Many applications, when installed, are configured to run automatically when you start Windows, which is not always necessary.
This also takes advantage of all kinds of elements of spyware and adware that follow your movements on the Internet and consume the bandwidth of your connection.
One way to avoid them is to install a program like Argente - StartUp Manager, capable of analyzing all applications that are programmed to start when booting Windows. You can remove or disable them, thereby gaining speed system startup.
* Displays all applications that are started loading system.
* Two modes of operation: Normal; for newbies, and Professional; for advanced users.
* It detects whether the tickets are valid or not.
* You can easily delete the entries.
* You can turn on / off tickets.
* You can easily post.
* You can edit entries (available at professional).
* Be able to move to other routes tickets (available in professionally).
* Ability to run the file of the input (available in professionally).
* Ability to explore the entry kit (available in professionally).
* Ability to explore the key registry entry (available in professionally).
* Ability to administer services system installed (available on professionally).
* Option of autoeliminate tickets not valid.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Argente StartUp Manager. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.