Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Argus Monitor by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Argus Monitor snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Monitoring temperatures and status of system components such as CPU, GPU and hard disk drive, fan speeds
* Monitor your hard disk drive temperature and the health status of your hard disk drive by constantly checking the critical S.M.A.R.T. attributes.
* Warns you with a probability of up to 70 percent before a hard drive fails -- in time for you to save all the precious data added to your system after the last backup.
* Graphical display of the temperatures of your hard disk drives.
* Monitoring and graphical display of GPU temperature.
* Graphical display of the CPU temperature (independently for each CPU core).
* Graphical display of core frequency (enables you to check if power management is working).
* HDD/SSD benchmark -- measuring access times and transfer rates.
* Display speeds of system fans.
* Display and control fan speeds for ATI/AMD HD5xxx graphics cards.
A fully functional trial version is available at vendors website.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Argus Monitor. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.