Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from AUTAPF by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how AUTAPF snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
AUTAPF: Advanced UDP/TCP Active Port Forwarder.
NetworkActiv AUTAPF is a very easy to use, quick to configure UDP and TCP Windows based port forwarder. AUTAPF is stand-alone and does not require any underlying components, for the port forwarding is done within the program itself. Designed with fault-tolerance and for high-throughput, AUTAPF supports a reliable and responsive network infrastructure.
* Define IP address ranges to allow or block for each port being forwarded.
* Optionally control IP address filtering via external program or script - in real-time.
* Have program forward multiple ports simultaneously.
* Optionally define a description for each port being forwarded.
* View the current data throughput speed of each port forwarding operation.
* Have program log connection events to a text file.
* Have program hide in system-tray.
* Run program without installing (if desired).
* Bounce connections back to connector (on same or different port).
* Available in Unicode, for extended language-compatibility.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of AUTAPF. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.