Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from AutoGK by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how AutoGK snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
AutoGK is a very simple and powerfull tool for making DVD rips.
It comes with almost all you need to create excellent quality backups of your DVDs.
AutoGK includes everything you need to rip DVD to AVI/DivX/XVid in very easy-to-use interface. It also supports other MPEG2 sources, such as HDTV, DVB captures and transport streams.
AutoGK contains following codecs and tools:
- AviSynth & AviSynth Filters
- and Auto Gordian Knot (of course)
Features of AutoGK (Auto Gordian Knot):
- DVD, Mpeg2, transport streams (including multi-program ones) input sources
- XviD or DivX output formats
- AC3, DTS, PCM, MPA input audio tracks
- AC3, DTS, CBR MP3 or VBR MP3 output audio tracks
- two audio tracks in AVI
- external (vobsub) or internal (burnt-in) subtitles (with support of forced subs)
- HDTV input/output resolutions(upto 1920x***) and frame rates (50/60fps)
- automatic crop and resize based on compressibility of the source to achieve best results
- automatic detection of input source: PAL, NTSC, FILM, HYBRID
- automatic deinterlacer and IVTC
- automatic split into CD-sized chunks for main video and external subs
AutoGK is also known as Auto Gordian Knot. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of AutoGK. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.