Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day AVS Document Converter tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from AVS Document Converter by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how AVS Document Converter snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
AVS Document Converter is an easy-to-use software application designed to view and convert various types of documents. AVS Document Converter can quickly and easily perform the following tasks:
- convert a set of files between commonly used formats: PDF, DOC, RTF, TXT, ODT, HTML, JPEG (see the full list of the supported formats here);
- view and read documents in a comfortable environment, automatically scroll them, only print the pages you need;
- create an archive of your documents and email files from within the program;
- add a text watermark to protect your copyrights before converting documents to PDF or an image format;
- encrypt your PDF files and set permissions on them before sending via email or placing on web;
- quickly rename a series of files to organize them later.
All key formats are supported:
Read: PDF, HTML, HTM, MHT, RTF, DOC, DOCX, ODT, PPT, PPTX, TXT, TIFF, TIF, EPUB, FB2, DjVu, XPS
Write: PDF, HTML, MHT, RTF, DOC, DOCX, ODT, TXT, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, EPUB
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of AVS Document Converter. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.