Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from BabelMap by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how BabelMap snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
BabelMap is a free character map application for Windows that allows you to browse through the entire Unicode character repertoire of over 107,000 characters, or search for a particular character by name or by code point. Characters can then be copied to the clipboard for use in any Unicode-aware application. It also provides many useful features and special utilities, as described below. BabelMap always supports the most recent version of the Unicode Standard, currently Unicode 5.2.
* Unicode Character Grid showing all 107,361 assigned characters and 137,468 private use characters in Unicode 5.2.
* Select any Unicode block in Planes 0, 1, 2, 14, 15 and 16 from a dropdown list.
* View characters in the edit buffer as Unicode characters or as NCR or UCN entities.
* Browse the entire Unicode character repertoire using a single font, or use a user-defined virtual composite font which maps particular Unicode blocks to particular fonts (ability to save and load different composite font mappings).
* Paste Unicode text from the clipboard into the edit buffer (any NCR codes will be automatically converted to Unicode characters).
* Magnify any character in the Unicode Character Grid by right-clicking on it.
* Find a character by Unicode hexadecimal or decimal codepoint value.
* Search (backwards and forwards through the Unicode Grid) for characters by full or partial name.
* Browse through Unicode Grid by plane, block or page of 128 characters.
* For CJK Unified Ideographs blocks, browse by radical.
* Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean or Vietnamese readings displayed for currently selected CJK unified ideograph (choice of language to show is user selectable).
* Copy selected characters to clipboard, for inserting into any Unicode application.
* Save selected characters to file in UTF-8, UTF-16 (Big or Little Endian) or UTF-32 (Big or Little Endian) encoding.
* Choice of two sizes of dialogue boxes available
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of BabelMap. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.