Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Baby Web Server by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Baby Web Server snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
This program was build as an alternative for . The main goal was to design a simple web server with support for ASP. Setting up Baby ASP Web Server is very easy: copy the executable to a directory of your choice, set the directory of your webpages and it's ready to run!
- Multi threaded.
- Real time server log.
- Configure directory for webpages (same for all connections).
- Configure default HTML page.
- Support for GET, POST, and HEAD methods (form processing).
- Sends directory listing if default HTML is not found in directory.
- Native ASP support (Request, Response, Server, QueryString and Form collections, Session, etc).
- Cookie support (including 'arrays' and enumeration!).
- SSI (Server Side Includes) support.
- Statistics: total connections, successful and failed requests and more.
- limit: 5 simultaneous connections.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Baby Web Server. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.