Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from BareGrep by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how BareGrep snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
A free file finding and text searching tool:
* Regular expression text search
* High performance search algorithm
* Wildcard and regular expression file search
* Recursive directory search
* Save, name and manage text search patterns
* Interactive, incremental search
* Extract data with capturing groups
* Tabular presentation of search results
* Export/copy search results in many formats
* Search files of any size (> 2GB)
* Many file formats (Win32, Unix, Microsoft IIS logs)
* Flexible configuration options and storage
* Single small executable, no installer
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of BareGrep. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.