Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from BeSweet by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how BeSweet snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
BeSweet is an audio transcoding tool. It lets you convert audio files from one format to another. Supported formats: MP3, AC3, WAV, MP2, AVI, Aiff, VOB,Ogg Vorbis.
BeSweet is a command-line tool - a GUI is available for download from the same website.
BeSweet also includes some nice signal processing features :
- One-pass & Two-pass Normalization. Dynamic Range Compression.
- Sample-Rate Conversion. Frame-Rate Conversion (NTSC to PAL, etc'..)
- Partial Encoding of long streams. Splitting & Merging audio streams.
- Extraction of audio streams from AVI & VOBs.
- Delay Correction. Silence Insertion.
- Support for external plugins.
The whole transcoding process is done with floating-point arithmethics, reaching high-quality encodes.
No intermediate, temporary, files are being created by BeSweet while running, saving precious disk space.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of BeSweet. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.