Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Bless. It captures screen, selection, text of the document and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by document content or looking through thumbnail list.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Bless by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Bless snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Bless is a high quality, full featured hex editor. It is written in mono/Gtk# and its primary platform is GNU/Linux. However it should be able to run without problems on every platform that mono and Gtk# run on.
Bless currently provides the following features:
* Efficient editing of large data files and block devices.
* Multilevel undo - redo operations.
* Customizable data views.
* Fast data rendering on screen.
* Multiple tabs.
* Fast find and replace operations.
* A data conversion table.
* Advanced copy/paste capabilities.
* Highlighting of selection pattern matches in the file.
* Plugin based architecture.
* Export of data to text and html (others with plugins).
* Bitwise operations on data.
* A comprehensive user manual.
To build and run the latest version of Bless you need:
* Mono >= 1.1.14 and Gtk#2 >= 2.8:
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Bless. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.