Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Bloomberg. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Bloomberg by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Bloomberg snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Get instant access to all your business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the most trusted source financial professionals around the world rely upon.
- Latest market-moving news across 35 news categories including: Economy, Politics, Technology, Health Care, Energy, Spending, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Emerging Markets, Funds, Insurance & Municipal Bonds
- Latest market data across major Equity Indices, Futures, Commodities, Bonds & Currencies
-Tools to create and track companies and indices over time
- Bloomberg Television Live - a 24-hour global business and financial news network supported by 146 news bureaus in 72 countries
- Top videos: The biggest business stories right now
- Related videos within articles
- Top audio interviews from Bloomberg Radio - bringing you the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment
- Ability to share stories via Facebook & Twitter
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Bloomberg. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.