Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from CD Archiver by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how CD Archiver snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
CD Archiver allows you to organize and catalog your folders and disc collection.
- Flashearth links are added to images that contain gps information.
- Ability to print and export reports in HTML, RTF, Text and XML.
Item information is extracted from the internet (using Amazon, IMDB, FreeDB and LyricWiki).
- Ability to export library as flash gallery, Comma-separated values, OpenDocument Spreadsheet and OOXML
- Ability to use IFilters and plugins (created in any .NET language).
- Archived items can be sorted based on Categories or Metadata tags.
- Thumbnails are generated automatically for the supported file types.
- Compressed files are displayed as folders.
- Undo and redo support.
- Disc loaning manager.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of CD Archiver. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.