Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from CHRONOS (time stamp) by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how CHRONOS (time stamp) snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
CHRONOS is a tool to set the time stamp of one or more files either to an absolute or a relative value.
* You can process one file, e.g. C:\DATA\README.TXT
* You can process multiple files by entering path and mask, e.g.
* You can specify several masks separated by comma, e.g.
C:\DATA\*.TXT,*.PAS will process all files with the TXT or PAS extension.
* You can optionally process also subdirectories
* You can set the time stamps of all processed files to the same absolute value...
* ... or relative by specifying delta values for day, hour, minute, and second. In this case, the original time stamp will be incremented or decremented by the delta values, e.g. -1 hour to make the file 1 hour older.
CHRONOS (time stamp) is also known as CHRONOS. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of CHRONOS (time stamp). Please contact us if you have different integration experience.