Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Classbuilder by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Classbuilder snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
ClassBuilder is freeware CASE tool targeted at the C++ developer, running on Win2K-XP. It lets you create, manipulate and navigate classes, class relations, class members and class methods at a high level of abstraction through a graphical user interface. Its rich feature list includes:
* Class and sequence diagram editing (UML), with automatic layout.
* Code generation to implement associations/aggregations, with navigation methods and iterators.
* Generation of Find methods on one to many associations/aggregations and Get/Set methods on members.
* Easy project tracking, shows progress of each node (Analysis, Design, Implementation, Test, Complete).
* Wizards to insert iteration loops and navigation paths into the code of methods.
* Code synchronisation with compile environment, changes made outside ClassBuilder are noticed and read back.
* When used together with MFC, code can be generated to serialise the data structure.
* Drag and drop support for: Adding a member to a class, adding arguments, changing the order of arguments, etc.
* Documentation generation in RTF and HTML, so the documentation is always in phase with the code.
* Changes made in the generated RTF documentation can be read back into ClassBuilder.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Classbuilder. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.