Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Clibor by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Clibor snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Clibor is a portable lightweight clipboard manager that combines the functionality of a clipboard manager like Ditto plus the ability to format clipboard text. It is very flexible and customizable, having enough options to allow you to a tailor it to your exact needs. Here are the features listed on the developer's website:
- Clibor is Portable Freeware.
- It is easy to use.
- You can store up to 1,000 items on the clipboard.
- You can add Set Phrases. (It is possible to sort them into groups and add memos)
- It is possible to change the format of the content within the clipboard history. (regular expression of find and replace text, aligning similar pattern etc)
- You can copy paste like FIFO/LIFO
- You can change the design.
- Support Unicode.
- Support Incremental search.
- Encryption (using a startup password) on saved file is also possible.
- selection of multiple items in the clipboard history, exception list, monitoring window preference settings are possible.
- You can backup and restore data.
- Startup parameters can be set for collaboration with external applications.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Clibor. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.