Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for clipchamp - free video converter. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from clipchamp - free video converter by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how clipchamp - free video converter snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Free video converter that runs in the browser without requiring file uploading or installation.
Input videos don't get uploaded to any Cloud-based service for processing.
The app converts videos directly on the user's computer using cutting-edge browser technologies. This ensures that input video files are not handed over to a 3rd party and also saves network bandwidth and uploading times.
- all popular video formats supported as input, MOV, AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MKV, WMV, MPEG, DIVX, ISO and many others.
- works on Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS (not on mobile yet).
- converts into MP4.
- optionally converts into WMV to get videos to play in Powerpoint and other Microsoft applications.
- compresses video files into smaller sizes.
- has output presets with specific settings for Web, Mobile, Desktop, Apple TV and Microsoft applications.
- gives control over output size and quality with a simple quality slider.
- has no input file size restrictions (successfully tested with videos of up to 3.5 GB).
- comes with Facebook and YouTube integration for sharing output videos.
- input videos can be selected from and saved to computer or Google Drive.
- Highlights Clip option condenses GoPro footage to show the best parts.
- 100% free to use.
The "Highlights Clip" output option creates a short summary containing a selection of highlights from the input video. It is aimed at GoPro and other action camera footage and is a simple way to share these recordings. This option works fully automatic, is free and doesn't require any manual editing. It also comes with a selection of music tracks to choose from for the soundtrack.
Users can also record videos with their webcam.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of clipchamp - free video converter. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.