Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Code Compare tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Code Compare by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Code Compare snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Code Compare is a free file and folder merge tool from Devart. New version of Code Compare comes with significantly increased startup speed:
- Standalone application start is two times faster;
- Opening a file comparison document in Visual Studio is two times faster;
- Considerable acceleration of the first environment start after installing Code Compare.
The text comparison interface of the application has been reworked to become more self-explanatory and user-friendly. Now practically all elements of this diff and merge tool's interface have their own function.
Folder comparison has been enhanced with a range of new features.
- The speed of directory comparison has increased by 40%;
- Commands for navigation through changes have been implemented;
- Commands for multiple files selection by the type of change have been added;
- The possibility to copy the selected files to a user-defined directory has been added;
- The concepts of copying files and synchronizing directories have been split. From now on the user manages the process of changes moving in a more accurate way;
- The possibility to overwrite read-only files during copying has been added.
Code Compare integration into the Atmel Studio has been implemented. Developers of Atmel processor-based and micro-controller applications are able to use all the advantages of Code Compare integration into the development environment.
* Two-way file comparison and merge
* Folder comparison and merge
* Integration into Visual Studio 2010, 2012, and 2013
* Command line interface and VCS integration
* File editor with search and bookmarks
* Use Intellisense while comparing code
* Syntax highlighting for multiple languages
* Show changes within compared code lines
Code Compare is also known as Code Compare Pro. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Code Compare. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.