Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Collector by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Collector snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
“Collector is simply the best news reader on the market.”
Browse through and choose from a selection of hundreds of feeds, or better still add your own RSS feed!
We care about quality.That is why we made it our life’s mission to bring you pixel perfect craftmanship the app, making your reading experience the best it can possibly be!
Collector works on ANY Windows Phone device out there, and does what the other readers cant and dont; it works offline as well !
You can also connect to Twitter in order to create your very own personalised news feeds from any of your Twitter followers. Prefer Tumblr, well that ‘s supported too.
Thanks to Collector Content Scraping, you can automatically see any link or attached picture, much like an Instagram photo or an article from a website.
- Browse between a hundred of selected news websites or magazines.
- Add your own RSS feeds.
- Read articles offline, or read them while it’s syncing.
- Integrated Readability© content reading.
- Share directly to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn !
- Create news feeds using other sources, like a Twitter user or even a Tumblr blog
- Live tiles supports every Windows Phone version (7.8 too!)
Wait! We’re not done yet, there’s not enough space here, so find it by yourself.--huh?
There is a whole host of upcoming new features, like:
- Create your news feed from any Facebook or Dribbble account.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Collector. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.