Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for colwiz. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from colwiz by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how colwiz snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
colwiz is free software for researchers, academics and students. The iPad, iPhone and iPod touch version sync your research articles, attachments and annotations with the Desktop App over the internet. Now you can take your research with you while you are travelling, at a conference, or just relaxing on the couch.
• Access your research articles, attachments and Full Text PDF
• View comments, highlights and annotations on PDF files
• Immediately access shared articles in collections, groups, projects and events
• Search and add publications from Scholar, PubMed, arXiv and many other databases
• Sync research articles and PDF files with colwiz Desktop App over WiFi and 3G
• Attach new files, download attachments and read them offline
• Search full text of articles
colwiz is developed by researchers from the University of Oxford
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of colwiz. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.