Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day CoolTerm tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from CoolTerm by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how CoolTerm snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
CoolTerm is a simple serial port terminal application (no terminal emulation) that is geared towards hobbyists and professionals with a need to exchange data with hardware connected to serial ports such as servo controllers, robotic kits, GPS receivers, microcontrollers, etc.
The features of CoolTerm include:
- Capability of multiple concurrent connections if multiple serial ports are available.
- Display of received data in plain text or hexadecimal format.
- Sending data via keypresses as well as a "Send String" dialog that supports data entry in plain text or hexadecimal format.
- Sending data via copy-paste of text into the terminal window.
- Sending of text files.
- Capability of capturing received data to text files.
- Local echo of transmitted data.
- Local echo of received data (loop back to sender).
- Hardware (CTS, DTR) and software flow control (XON).
- Optical line status indicators.
- Capability of manually toggling line states of certain handshaking signals when hardware flow control is disabled.
- Configurable character and line delays.
- Capability of saving and retrieving connection options.
- and more...
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of CoolTerm. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.