Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Coppercube. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Coppercube by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Coppercube snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
CopperCube is a 3D editor for creating interactive 3D applications or simple games for Flash / Stage 3D, WebGL or as application. No programming is necessary for this. Simply import your 3D models, specify camera controllers and behaviors, and hit 'publish'.
It is intended to be used for creating 3D educational programs, architectural visualizations, military simulations, product configurators, games, e-learning applications and 3D prototypes. And it can be used to convert 3D models to WebGL or Flash Stage 3D / Molehill.
This is the light edition of CopperCube, limited to 10 scenes per file, but otherwise, it is fully functional:
- It supports the import of 22 3D file formats such as 3D Max .3ds, AutoCAD .dxf, Maya .obj, COLLADA .dae, Lightwave .lwo, Truespace .cob and .scn, and many more: .ply, .stl, bps, lmts, .mesh, .x, .ase, .oct, .dmf
- Realtime 3D character animation, with an unlimited amount of joints
- Supports the features of the latest Flash Player 11 as well as older players
- Renders using OpenGL, Direct3D, WebGL or Stage 3D
- Simple, pre created Game AI behaviors included
- Various camera controllers included: for third person cameras, first person shooters, model viewers, panorama views
- Includes a global illumination lightmap renderer
- Supports 3D sound
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Coppercube. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.