Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Cross DJ by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Cross DJ snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Mix, scratch, sample, record: rock great parties with top-DJ features.
Turn your mobile device into a complete DJ system. Mix your tracks in perfect sync, scratch, add effects, loops and more. Automix your songs for non-stop music. Record your set and share it on SoundCloud.
Music lovers, mix at your next party and impress your friends. Pro DJs, Cross DJ uses the same engine as Pioneer’s rekordbox. It’s like having 2 CDJs in your pocket.
MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
• Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them.
• Progressive, manual pitch bend.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
• Beat-grid editing, to make sure that your old music tracks sync correctly.
• Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
• New Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers.
OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 15 effects (Bi-filter, Low-pass, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Cut, Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll, etc.)
• No load time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
Cross DJ is also known as Cross. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Cross DJ. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.