Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from dbForge Data Compare for MySQL by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
dbForge Query Builder for MySQL is a visual tool for quick quick queries creation and extended data management. With the help of this tool developers can effortlessly create and edit any complex queries in just several clicks. The main component of Query Builder is a visual diagram where one can "draw" a query instead of writing code manually.
* Includes support for MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x
* Includes support for MariaDB server versions 5.5, 10.0
* Percona Support
* Data editor with in-place filtering, grouping, and sorting options
* Visual editing of sub-queries
* Enhanced SQL Editor with syntax coloring, bookmarks, and text searching
* Automatic SQL syntax check in SQL editor
* SQL editor with syntax coloring, bookmarks, and text searching
* Convenient and flexible user interface
* Undo/Redo support in query diagram
* Expression builder for creating complex conditions
* Query Diagram and data printing
* Customizable data export to SQL, CSV, HTML, DBF, MS Access, MS Excel and other formats
* Data editor with filtering, grouping, and sorting options
* Code completion and SQL Code Formatter. These features offer developers the extended list of suggestions during the typing of SQL code and object information on different database objects. Profile formatting capabilities allow users to create new profiles and edit the existing ones easier than ever.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of dbForge Data Compare for MySQL. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.