Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for dbForge Fusion for MySQL. It captures screen, selection, text of the document and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by document content or looking through thumbnail list.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from dbForge Fusion for MySQL by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how dbForge Fusion for MySQL snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
dbForge Fusion for MySQL is a powerful plugin designed to simplify MySQL database development and enhance data management capabilities. The tool provides an easy way to manage MySQL connections. When integrated with Visual Studio, the plugin provides an easier way to explore and maintain existing databases, design complex SQL squeries, and manipulate data comprehensively. A single installation file serves for installing the plugin into Visual Studio 2010 / 2012 / 2013. dbForge Fusion for MySQL works with any MariaDB database servers, and supports all MariaDB objects types.
- Integration with Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013
- Integration with dotConnect for MySQL
- MySQL Connectivity: * Support of all MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x
* Support of MariaDB
* Secure connections via SSL/SSH is supported
* Amazon RDS is supported
* Connection to Sphinx Search Engine
- Administration and Maintenance
- Data Analysis
- Data Comparison and Synchronization:
* Comparing and synchronizing data in databases of any size
* New data comparison reports now contain table data (not just a summary)
* Comparison of custom query results (along with tables and views)
- Data Editor
- MySQL Database Backup
- Database Explorer
- Database Refactoring:
* Renaming of tables, columns, views, procedures, and functions
* Preview of changes in the database with possibility to cancel them selectively
* Possibility to generate refactoring script of a database without changing it
- MySQL Debugger
- MariaDB specific features:
* Support for multi-source replication syntax
* Virtual columns are supported
* Microseconds are supported
- Exporting and Importing Data - Flat Table Editor
- Object Editors
- Database Projects
- Query builder with support of DML statements and usability improvements
- Query Profiler
- Schema Comparison
- SQL Editing and Execution
- Smart MySQL Code Completion
- MySQL Code Formatter
- Visual Database Designer
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of dbForge Fusion for MySQL. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.