Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server is a solution for quick creation of queries and extended data management. It allows you to effortlessly create any complex queries to SQL Server databases.
The main component of Query Builder is a visual diagram where you can "draw" your query. Adding tables, creating joins, or editing conditions will be as simple as several slicks of the brush.You won't be confused how to analyze and process received data the best way, using Query Builder.
* Visual query creation
* State-of-art diagram with zooming
* Query schema window for complex queries
* Undo/redo support
* Visual editing of sub-queries
* Convenient expression builder
* Query execution pane
* Query Profiler
* SQL editor with syntax coloring
* Bookmarks and text search
* Extended SQL formatting in the editor
* Automatic SQL syntax check
* Advanced management of query results
* Diagram and data printing
* Data editor with filtering
* Grouping, and sorting options
* Customizable and intuitive GUI
* One-click help system
* 30-day trial
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.