Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL is a fast, easy-to-use tool to compare and synchronize structures of MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases. The tool provides a comprehensive view of all differences between MySQL and MariaDB database schemas, generates clear and accurate SQL synchronization script that can be used to update database schema. The last version of the product now supports MariaDB database servers, and developers can easily manage MariaDB users and their privileges.
* Includes support for MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x
* Includes support for MariaDB server versions 5.5, 10.0
* Percona Support
* Fast comparison of any databases, including extra-large ones
* Clear display of comparison results
* Capability to save and load comparison settings
* Filtering, sorting, grouping for efficient management of compared objects
* Text comparison feature shows DDL differences of compared objects
* Synchronization script preview for any compared object
* Schema synchronization wizard allows you to generate a standard-driven synchronization script with additional options
* Integrated SQL editor for advanced work with SQL scripts and query files
* Well-tested functionality, reliable and safe for your database.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.