Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day DefleMask tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from DefleMask by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how DefleMask snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
DefleMask is a free Cross-Platform tracker for producing music for many soundchips and old school systems.
DefleMask uses VGM and ROM format for all of the supported systems, this allows real hardware playing of the music created with this tracker.
- Full real-time emulation of the soundchips supported.
- Internal ROM Builders with help of Michael Stamper (DeadFish Software)
- Advanced and dynamic FM instruments editor.
- Advanced and dynamic Envelopes editor.
- Advanced and dynamic WaveTable instruments editor.
- Independent Pattern order for each channel using a Pattern Matrix (Like AHX Tracker/FamiTracker/Renoise 2.5.1).
- Files generated on DefleMask can run properly on real Hardware.
- Many keyboard and mouse shortcuts for easier music creation.
- Supporting the latest VGM format 1.61, VGM 1.60 and VGM 1.50.
- Support User-made skins.
- Dynamic switching of Soundchips and systems
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of DefleMask. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.