Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Digg. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Digg by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Digg snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Digg delivers the most interesting and talked-about stories on the Web right now.
IPhone and iPad apps available.
* Read every story in a clean, mobile-friendly view
* Introducing ! Subscribe to your favorite blogs and publishers
* Seamlessly import all of your feeds and folders into Digg
* Digg your favorite stories and share to Facebook, Twitter, by email or text
* Full support for offline reading (subway commuters rejoice!)
* Save stories to your Reading List (with support for Instapaper and Pocket)
* "Paperboy" — set Digg to automatically download the latest stories whenever you leave home!
* "Reading Sync" — close the Digg app before you could finish a story? The next time you open Digg on your iPhone or iPad, you’ll pick up where you left off
* VoiceOver support for the blind and visually impaired
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Digg. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.