Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from dnGREP by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how dnGREP snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
dnGrep allows you to search across files with easy-to-read results. Search through text files, Word documents, PDFs, and archives using text, regular expression, XPath, and phonetic queries. dnGrep includes search-and-replace, whole-file preview, right-click search in File Explorer, and much more.
- Search across text files, Word documents, PDFs, and archives
- Search using text, regular expressions (regex), XPath, and phonetics
- Search-and-replace, including undo
- Whole-file preview
- Right-click to search in File Explorer
- Move/copy/delete result files
- Open line results in a custom editor, like Notepad++
- Bookmark search patterns for later use
- Try out complex searches in the Test window
- Run from USB drive using the stand-alone distribution
- Much more!
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of dnGREP. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.