Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Download Statusbar by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Download Statusbar snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
View and manage downloads from a tidy statusbar - without the download window getting in the way of your web browsing.
Despite its compact size, Download Statusbar packs in more useful features than the standard download window. The fully customizable interface
auto-hides when not in use, allowing full control without interruption.
* Single-click pause and resume
* Run a completed file with a double-click. Also available: open containing folder, visit source website, and rename the file
* Delete a file from your system from the context menu
* In-line view of percent done, speed in KB/sec, KB downloaded so far, and remaining time, can be customized in the options.
* Updating tooltip provides a more detailed view of the current download, including source, destination, size of the download and the remaining time
* Option to automatically clear files reduces clutter
* Stop downloads and save them for the next browser session.
* Option to start virus scanner when a download completes
* Optional mini mode integrates into the firefox statusbar to further reduce size
* Available in 40 different languages!
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Download Statusbar. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.