Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Easy Git by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
EasyGit is a wrapper for git, designed to make git easy to learn and use for former SVN and CVS users. (If you are not familiar with what git is, this project will make no sense to you.) In more detail:
* eg focuses on documentation and examples
- Much of the work in eg is plugging a gap in git documentation: providing simple tutorial-oriented command-specific built-in help.
- eg's documentation is example driven
* eg removes obstacles to "getting" git
- eg removes many principle-of-least-surprise violations that catch git newbies unaware
- eg provides subcommands that are a natural extension of capabilities users know from cvs/svn (it also takes care to make sure the modifications to its subcommands are easily discoverable and error-avoiding for existing git users as well!)
* eg makes git easy to learn and use
- easily learnable - I claim you can learn git faster by first using eg than by starting with git directly
- interchangable - You can switch between using eg and using git as often as you'd like. I do it all the same on the same repositories.
- fully capable - Unlike other wrappers for git, eg does not remove or limit any capabilities of git in order to simplify it; it just tries to layer concepts and present the capabilities in a more orderly fashion.
- compatible - eg is essentially command-line backwards compatible to git; those familiar with git can start using eg by simply replacing "git" with "eg" in their commands.
* eg is biased towards luring existing svn users, due to the projects I work on and svn's large installed base
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Easy Git. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.