Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Elpis by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Elpis snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Elpis is a free and open source Pandora client for Microsoft Windows. It was created to provide a simple, lightweight and seamless way to enjoy music through Pandora while freeing you from the confines of a web browser and integrating into the desktop.
- Simple desktop application for subscription and free accounts
- View, Sort and Select Stations
- Play, Pause, Skip Song
- Cover and Artist Art
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down, Tired of Song
- Save user credentials and automatic login
- Automatically play last station at launch
- System tray notification with song info
- Minimize to system tray
- Launch pandora.com info page for song, artist, album and station
- Automatically reconnects on session timeout (no more “Are you still listening…”)
- Creating stations
- Edit QuickMix
- Create Station from playing Song/Artist
- Add new artist, song, or composer seed to current stations
- Media Key support (Global and Application level)
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Elpis. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.