Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day energyXT tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from energyXT by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how energyXT snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Create music now
With energyXT you will be creating tracks faster than with any other music application out there. Launch energyXT and you are ready to make tracks in a split second
* No need to enter a project name or sample rate before recording
* You dont have to wait for it to scan all your VST plugins
* Use the "quick-add" track feature for adding new drum, instrument and audio/loop tracks in one click
* Lightning fast startup
* Create your own loops of drums, instruments and audio
* Multi-track export to other music applications
* Tabbed editor views makes it perfect for laptops
* Drum-machine track
* Cross platform on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of energyXT. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.