Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Engadget. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Engadget by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Engadget snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Engadget is the definitive source and final word for news on gadgets and technology. The site's team of expert editors and columnists cover the world of consumer electronics with unmatched passion and an obsessive attention to detail. From the latest smartphone news, to reviews and hands-on looks at laptops, HDTVs, gaming, and more, Engadget brings you all the tech news you need. The iPhone app delivers that experience straight to your iPhone or iPod touch, instantly.
• A non-stop, daily stream of all the news on Engadget, Engadget Mobile, and Engadget HD
• See features, reviews, unboxings, and hands-on coverage as it happens
• Check out photo galleries of the latest gadgets
• Watch streaming video of "The Engadget Show" without leaving the app
• Share news, photos, videos, and other tech stories via Twitter, Facebook, and e-mail
• Get quick access to the Engadget Podcast
• Use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news
• Commenting fully supported
• Saving feature to bookmark articles and view while offline
• Integrated mini web browser for viewing web content without leaving the app
• Intuitive and clear interface
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Engadget. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.