Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Enzo tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Enzo by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Enzo is a unique 3D model texture paint system that is fully integrated inside Adobe Photoshop. Enzo is not a standalone application, but a set of sophisticated Photoshop plugins that work together to turn Photoshop into a robust 3D paint package. Load 3D models directly into Photoshop. Move around with the new Photoshop 3D viewer. Use Photoshop to paint directly on the 3D model. Free 30 day trial is available for download.
• Flexible: Paint on 3D model, or on 2D texture.
• Powerful: Paint across UV seams, across multiple models, up to 4K x 4K textures.
• Easy: Works using Photoshop 7, CS, CS2, CS3, CS4, and CS5 (32bit).
• Friendly: Import Maya, XSI, LWO, 3DS, OBJ, Rhino, Autodesk FBX, Enzo files.
• Complete: Color, Bump, Normal, Displacement, Specular, Environment, Refraction.
• Perspective: Full 3D Viewer with familiar camera controls.
• Geometry: Polygonal and NURBS models supported.
• More Power: 2D and 3D Layers, Masks, Adjustment Layers, Blending, Filters, Mirrored UVs.
• And More: Assign Textures, Material Editor, UV viewer, Scene Node Lister, Lighting controls.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Enzo. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.