Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from EventReader by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how EventReader snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
EventReader 2 represents an improved way to view the Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP event logs.
Released February 6, 2007
- Filtering (all events or last "n" hours, event types, time interval, event types)
- Ability to save filtering criteria to create specific views
- Servers list, organized in groups
- Integration with EventID.Net
- 3 panel view of event details
- Export to HTML - no need for evt files anymore! Just use your browser to view saved logs. Click here for sample log exported in HTML format.
- Save/Open .evt files
- Consolidated view (Logs from all computers)
- Scheduled reports
- Notifications via email and on screen
- Events saved to database (Access, MS SQL, ODBC)
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of EventReader. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.