Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Everhour. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Everhour by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Everhour snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Everhour is an intuitive time tracking and reporting tool for teams and freelancers.
The app features a single entry field to spare you the trouble of dealing with check boxes, drop-down lists and additional windows. Everhour also offers you as-you-type suggestions and recognizes a lot of handy formats to maximum simplify entries creation:
- use @mentions to refer to projects or organizations;
- use #tags, e.g. #design, #education or refer to GitHub tasks, e.g #133 (more integrations coming);
- type “for” to trigger date options: the exact date like 5 May or the day of the week or today/yesterday/tomorrow;
- if using “from …. till”, the app will calculate the number of your hours, e.g. "from 8 am till 9:15 am" will be equal to 1h 15min);
- spelling variations allowed: 30 min=30m=30min, 2h=2hrs=2 hr.
More great features:
- Xero integration for quick invoicing
- Report export to Google Drive
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Everhour. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.