Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Ex Falso. It captures screen, selection, text of the document and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by document content or looking through thumbnail list.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Ex Falso by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Ex Falso snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Ex Falso is a program that uses the same tag editing backend as Quod Libet, but isn't connected to an audio player. If you're perfectly happy with your favorite player and just want something that can handle tagging, Ex Falso is for you.
Feature complete Tag editing
* Complete Unicode support
* Changes to multiple files at once, even if files are in different formats
* Can Tag files based on filenames with fully configurable formats
* Customizable renaming of files based on their tags
* Human readable tags, e.g. <artist> or <title> rather than %a or %t
* Fast track renumbering
* Interface as complex or simple as needed and fully customizable
* Tray icon with full player control
* Automatically recognize and display tags from many uncommon tags
* File Formats include: MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Musepack, MOD/XM/IT, Wavpack, MPEG-4 AAC
* Automatic tagging via MusicBrainz and CDDB
* Tag character encoding conversion
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Ex Falso. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.